Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Afternoon With Grandma Sue

I very often get to the point where a grocery trip just can't wait any longer. Usually I go after the kids are in bed, sometimes I end up ordering online, but never have I ventured there with all three kids. For one, there is only one seat in the cart. Neither Marin nor Silje would survive even a short trip sitting in the basket, and I haven't braved the kid "car" carts with them yet.

Luckily, Grandma Sue is off on summer break and was able to come over at the last minute one day last week to stay with the kids while I made my desperate trip to Safeway. Ailey was super excited since I would be gone while "the babies" were napping and she would get Grandma Sue all to herself. She made the most of it, and Grandma Sue was a super sport!

No comments: