Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ailey!

Lately Ailey's been waking up well before Marin and Silje and coming to wake me up. This morning as I opened my eyes she said "It's my birthday today!" before she even got to my side. It was fun watching her throughout the day. She knew it was a special day. She got what she wanted for meals, got phone calls and emails, she was sung to, got to paint her toenails, go out for dinner. Here are some birthday memories....

I don't know exactly when Ailey will share her birthday with Easter, but I'm sure it's coming. This year she got to color Easter eggs on her birthday.
She also got to color her toenails!
Our Ailey/Parker birthday tradition for the past three years has been Chuck E Cheese, this year on Ailey's birthday. They have more fun every year. They sure get cuter every year!
Ailey went to bed tonight with a birthday present. She got a soccer set, but we figured the net would be less comfy to cozy up to.I think I'll put some Ailey pictures up tomorrow, so stay tuned....

1 comment:

From Kari's View Point said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birtday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Ailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Happy FOUTH birthday, Ailey!
Love, the Robideau's