Monday, April 20, 2009

Marin's Shrieking

"Do you hear that, Princess? Those are the shrieking eels!"

Puh-lease tell me someone knows where that quote comes from. I know that at one point in my life I had almost the whole script of that movie memorized I watched it so much.

Those are the words that go through my head whenever Marin starts screaming.

"Those are the shrieking eels."

Now you get to hear for yourself just what I mean. And if any of you pity us enough to send suggestions on how to stifle screaming, feel free. We've tried ignoring, reprimanding, sticking a finger in her mouth, blowing in her face ... anything else?

And the movie, anyone?

(FYI: If you want to Comment at the bottom of this post you can do so with your Blogger account, or if you don't have one just click on "name" and type in your own, or "anonymous" and it will forever be a mystery just who entered that amazingly intelligent response!)

2 comments:

The Dutchin Family said...

The Princess Bride!!

Do I win a prize?

The Dutchin Family said...

I'm answering again because I'm not sure if my first comment made it through...

The Princess Bride!

And...Luke likes the noise. It makes him laugh.

I'll stop commenting now..I mean it! Anyone want a peanut?!? ha ha