Sunday, August 3, 2008

This Week in Pictures

A week's worth of pictures. Amazing how many pictures I can take in only a few days just because there are kids in the house. Note how many pictures would have been taken if it were just Andy and me.... Hmmm ... would that have been me in the Radio Flyer wagon?


Again, the comparison of Marin's messy pea-face and Silje's:

But then, Silje must have heard me talking about it and decided she'd rather have a typical messy "babies first foods" kind of picture for her album:

Ailey was a great big sister this week. She asks to hold Marin and Silje ... and also knows her limits: "I'm all done. I don't want to hold [her] anymore." (Ailey's hair-do by Grandma Sue)

Ailey continues to succeed with her Potty Chart. She chose a prize this past week that doubled as an art project - flashy sunglasses:
Marin and I stared at the camera together: Marin continued to spew peas (too bad there isn't a picture for the time she sneezed): Nothing quite like the "snap" that catches a glob of drool in mid-air (Marin): Silje learned a new response for "Do you want more peas?" - the thumbs-up:

Most kids sleep with stuffed animals, dolls, a lovie or blanket. Ailey cuddles up to books at night:
The three girls received a great gift, though Ailey was the first to enjoy it. Thanks for the wagon, Robin, Tyler and Kaylee!

Did you all notice Ailey's outfit? All week. No, the pictures weren't all taken on the same day, but over the course of 5 days. Ailey wanted to wear her cheer outfit (a birthday present from Aunt Sarah two years ago) everyday. I say, Hey, it reduces the amount of laundry I have to do!

No comments: