Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Disney On Ice

Ailey and I got to go to Disney On Ice last week. For Ailey, The Lion King was again a little scary, The Little Mermaid was unfamiliar, Cars was noisy, and Tinker Bell ... was a fabulous new find.

For me, I laughed at Cars (I think Mater is one of Disney's more hilarious creations). Having seen The Lion King movie and show recently I enjoyed the music and story line as always. Tinker Bell was a cute story, I might have to look it up on DVD. But it was The Little Mermaid on ice that brought back distant memories of singing along with the soundtrack.... I love that movie. Might have to pull it out again.

Ailey also enjoyed the pre-show, which was a show-case of Disney Princess dresses and two "live" princesses to stare at and admire. She also found something new she liked, Tinker Bell, and took home a Tinker Bell "flag".

It was a fun night and I look forward to one of these days when all three girls are old enough and we can do these things as a family.





No comments: