Lately she has been putting bowls on her head. We have a few spare ones around for the kids to play with and a couple of them fit on her head. It's pretty entertaining watching Marin run around looking through a plastic bowl. One day I stood in the kitchen as Bowl-head Marin, as she's known around here, went speeding past me. I heard a thump and Marin started crying. I turned around quick enough to figure out that she apparently hadn't been able to see where she was going and she walked right into the cupboard and fell down. She didn't get a whole lot of sympathy. A few chuckles for sure.
One day last week Marin found the brown "basket" that goes in the play kitchen and decided it was as good as the plastic bowl. Not very see-through however, and the result was that she walked around somehow missing tripping over the toys on the floor, but running into walls and furniture for a while. I see dare-devil in her future....
(Basket-head Marin video)
No comments:
Post a Comment