Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round


And all through the town the wipers on the bus were swish-swish-swishing this morning. But rain or shine, after watching Ailey get on the school bus the past three years, Marin and Silje finally got to ride it themselves today. I think they were more excited about the bus ride than anything else this week!
 
 
Ailey got to sit with them on the bus, and she helped guide them to their class at school too. I think Ailey was just as excited about playing the big sister and showing them around.
 
I spent my first morning of school out to breakfast with a friend who also sent her Kindergartener to school today. Not surprisingly, our conversation was almost entirely about school.
 
Tomorrow I'm going to hit Target during the school hours ... because taking all three girls with me is such a scary idea that I have put it off far too long. :) But I am hoping to spend most of my mornings NOT running errands. I have good intentions toward exercising, keeping the laundry baskets low and the floors clean, and tidying the house on a daily instead of a monthly basis. But I am familiar with where good intentions can lead, so I'm not holding my breath for stay-at-home-mom-perfection. We shall see!

 
Marin and Silje also started back up with gymnastics classes this week, which they are very excited about. We do love Coach Annie!


 
 
And Ailey starts piano lessons next week. Gosh, we're growing up! Cheers to all things fall!

No comments: