Monday, July 12, 2010

A 90th Birthday Party

My Grandma Hazel turns 90 in August. And just for her, her 40 descendents descended upon the cabin at Eagle Lake to celebrate.

We had a photographer come out to take a picture of our crew. I'll post some of those when I get ahold of them. But here is Grandma with her 18 great-grandkids.
Grandma had a lot to watch.
I think Luke was practicing floating on the water.
Marin and Silje took a moment to get a snack. The table was just the right height!
Ailey getting warmed up, sitting on the dock with 2nd cousin Lauren.
Fun in the sandbox.
Ailey took a boat ride with Aunt Sarah.
Ahhh, surf-boarding....
It took a few minutes to light all of Grandma's 90 candles, spread out on 40 cupcakes and a cake!
Grandma got a tub-full of cash to spend on some pampering.

Irene and Lauren.
Enjoying the cupcakes.

Cousin Kevin got out a practice fishing pole for Ailey to try.
She moved on to a real one ... and proceeded to catch 6 fish!

Sarah and Brenda.
Ailey and 2nd cousin Haley.



No comments: