My sister and her family were here for a week visit, her son Luke's first visit to Washington, and I got two pictures the whole week. That's sort of how it goes these days, and I blame the three kids that have been allotted to me. I just can't seem to pick up the camera when the moment is right. OR, all is going smoothly and I end up with 50 pictures of my girls being cute. Ah well. There were two other cameras snapping constantly, so we won't be left without any memories of the week.
We did attempt to get a picture of the four little cousins together: nice outfits, combed hair, pretty backdrop, a few extra people on hand to manhandle and entertain the subjects, and a plea for help to Ailey, the only one old enough to understand. All thought out, and yet ... here comes the riddle:
How do you get a 4-year-old, two 18-month-olds, and an 11-month-old to sit and smile for a picture?
You Don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment