Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Week in Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the past week:

We have a couple of new musicians in the family. Hopefully Ailey will pass on some of her expertise.



Socks! SOCKS! Glorrrrrrious Socks! All I want for Christ-mas is my sis-ter's socks, my sis-ter's socks, OH my sis-ter's socks! (Marin)
Andy got to rake this week. There were even more leaves that didn't fit in the bins than last weekend. I'm sure we'll catch up sometime in March.... Though on a positive note, we had a really windy day this week and it blew most of the leaves out of the trees, so at least they're all down and rakeable now.
Again with the sisterly love! Oh, if only the hugs continued all day long....
Silje says "Neener neener!"
"Maybe I'll help out and condition my hair a bit...."
"I'm too tired for a bath."
"Mom's trying to clean me again. Maybe if I just close my eyes she'll put me straight to bed."
If two is a Duet, and four is a Quartet, is this a Triplet? Our neighbor, Lucy, joined Silje and Marin at the piano this week.
Have a good weekend, All.

No comments: